Fedorciv Olga Yevgenivna
DSc, Medicine (Pediatrics), I.Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine, 1999.
DSc thesis: Clinical-pathogenetic Substantiation of Complex Therapy of Chronic Eating Disorders in Young Children.
PhD, Medicine (Pediatrics), I.Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical Institute, Ukraine, 1987.
PhD thesis: The Clinical Significance of the Structural and Functional State of Biological Membranes in Various Forms of Malnutrition.
MD (General Medicine), University Diploma with Honours, Ternopil State Medical Institute, Ukraine, 1980.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- influence of adverse environmental factors on children's health;
- breastfeeding problems;
- allergic diseases in children;
- rheumatoid arthritis in children;
- features of the course of pneumonia in children against the background of iodine deficiency;
- features of the course of diffuse endemic goiter in children of Ternopil region.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Ukrainian Pediatrics Society;
- Ukrainian Academy of Pediatrics.