KINASH MARIIA IGORIVA
Associate Professor, 2010.
PhD Medicine (Pediatrics), Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University, Ukraine, 2005.
PhD thesis: The Bone Tissue in Children with Different Clinical and Pathogenetic Features of Hepatobiliary Pathology.
MD (General Medicine), University Diploma, Ternopil State Medical Institute, Ukraine, 1989.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE:
- pediatric gastroenterology and hepatobiliary diseases;
- management and treatment of gallstone disease in children;
- improving of early diagnostic and treatment of primary immunodeficiency diseases;
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Ukrainian Pediatric Association;
- Ukrainian Association of Pediatric Gastroenterologists and Nutritionists Association;
- Observeship in Wroclaw Medical University, Department of Pediatric Immunology and Rheumatology, Department of Pediatric Gastroenterology (2013).