KOSOVSKA TETIANA MYKHAYLIVNA
PhD Medicine (Pediatrics), I. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical Academy, Ukraine, 2002.
PhD thesis: Clinical and Pathogenetic Substantiation of Complex Therapy of Chronic Respiratory Diseases in Children with Combined Pathology of the Digestive System.
MD (General Medicine), University Diploma with Honours, Ternopil State Medical Institute, Ukraine, 1997.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- use of pulmosin for treatment of children with cystic fibrosis;
- examination of frequently ill children for the presence of immunodeficiency states;
- analysis of awareness of medical students on primary immunodeficiencies in children.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Ukrainian Pediatrics Society;
- Ukrainian Academy of Pediatrics.